5 Star Parking Terms & Conditions
Booking & Service
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which we will provide you a secure CCTV Heathrow Valet Parking service. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form the basis of the contract between us. By placing a booking with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions in a safe place, as they are your record of the contract between us.
The following terms used throughout these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meanings: Any references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be a reference to 5 Star Parking. “
Information about us
We are registered in England and Wales under company number TBD. Our registered office is TBD
- We will use reasonable skill and care in performing our obligations under our contract. However, our responsibility to you is limited and we will only be liable to you as set out below. We will have no other liability to you.
- We shall be liable for direct loss of or damage to your property which arises as a result of our negligence or dishonesty, or our employees’ or agents’.
We shall not be liable for:
- Any loss which was not foreseeable to you and us when we entered into our contract (even if that loss results from our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or our negligence);
- Any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default;
- Any loss of profit or other economic loss (direct or indirect), indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arises out of or in connection with the contract, or for any liability incurred by you to any other person for any economic loss, claim for damages or awards howsoever arising.
- Our maximum aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with our contract or these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, shall in no event exceed £100.00
- The direct or indirect consequences of force majeure, terrorism, catastrophe, adverse weather, industrial action, cancellation of flights, loss of baggage, traffic conditions, vandalism, failure of third parties to comply with their obligations to you (whether contractual statutory or otherwise) or criminal activity of any description.
- Our legal liabilities are covered by our insurances. Insurances will only be used at the discretion of 5 STAR PARKING and only after a full investigation has been carried out and liability agreed by 5 STAR PARKING. Certain damage may not be covered by our insurance and you will be required to obtain at least 3 quotations for us to compare prices with, for which we may opt to pay for privately.
- All incidents must be reported to 5 STAR PARKING in writing immediately and no repair is to be carried out without prior confirmation and consent from 5 STAR PARKING. Costs for vehicles repaired without our prior consent howsoever caused, will not be met under any circumstance. In the event of insurance being used, you may be required to cover the insurance excess fee of £1000.00 unless stated otherwise in writing by 5 STAR PARKING management. If damage is being claimed for, but is unable to be proven, the company will charge an hourly administration fee any investigative works, emails and calls that have been carried out.
- 5 STAR PARKING will not accept liability for any damage, scuffs, chips and cracks or any other type of vehicle deterioration* that may not be visible due to poor lighting or if the vehicle is dirty or due to adverse weather or any other reason that may make damage difficult to see. 5 STAR PARKING will not be liable for any prior damage whatsoever that may become visible and/ or old damage that may worsen upon the vehicle being cleaned at your request this includes repairs that have been carried out previously. You are expected to inform staff of prior damage. Stone chips, small scuff & scratch marks, & small dents, pin dents, alloy/ tyre damage & windscreen damage* will not
- 5 STAR PARKING will not accept any liability for any items left in your vehicle including, but not limited to; cash, clothing, sports equipment or other item that is left in the vehicle.*
- 5 STAR PARKING will not be liable for any mechanical, structural or electrical failure of any nature, howsoever caused and you will be required to use your own recovery service in the event of any breakdown (access charges will apply See point 1.3). If 5 STAR PARKING are required to arrange recovery, you will be required to cover all costs associated with any breakdown including the company service charge of £40.00 plus vat.
- 5 STAR PARKING accept no responsibility for penalty charges incurred through violation of low emission zone boundaries while the vehicle is in possession of 5 STAR PARKING.
- If the vehicle does not start for any reason, you agree that 5 STAR PARKING will be permitted to attempt to start the vehicle using an anti-surge jump starting pack. If the vehicle fails to start or does not move for any reason, you will be required to use your own recovery service to remove the vehicle
- The vehicle being parked with 5 STAR PARKING must be in roadworthy condition and must comply with the Road Traffic Act. The customer will be liable for any penalties, fines and other costs incurred by 5 STAR PARKING as a result of an illegal or un-roadworthy vehicle. Legal action will be taken if any penalties or fines are not accepted. You may be required to collect or deliver your vehicle from the location where it may be stored. Additional charges may apply. (See 4.6) 5 STAR PARKING staff will not drive any vehicle that is deemed un-roadworthy. Tyre replacement charges will include the cost of the tyre plus a £40.00 service charge and work will be carried out by a third party company. Attendance of a breakdown service to the car park premises is chargeable at £20.00 per visit, is by appointment only and is payable prior to your exit. You agree to send us any recovery service reports as required.
- You are required to take a spare key for your vehicle with you and you are required to ensure that there is the correct locking wheel nut tool in your vehicle where applicable.
- It is your own responsibility to inspect the vehicle in full, upon your return. Damage or any other issues reported after 5 STAR PARKING has left the collection area will not be considered under any circumstance.
- It is your responsibility to inform staff of any function on your vehicle that is not working or should not be touched or adjusted. 5 STAR PARKING staff will move seats and mirrors to enable them to be able to drive the vehicle safely. If staff are required to be cautious with any aspect of your vehicle, you must inform them prior to them starting your vehicle and you must make note of any such instructions on the relevant section of the damage report sheet and initial to confirm.
We collect and record information about you to enable us to provide you with the best possible service, and to enable us to process your booking. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not use this information to contact you for marketing purposes, should you ask us not to do so and we will not share your information with any other organisations.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy or if you wish to know what information we hold about you please email us at email@example.com If you find any inaccuracies we will do our best to delete or correct them promptly.
Price and payment
We do adjust our prices from time to time. We recommend you visit our web site for the most up-to-date prices. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
- To cancel a booking please contact us via our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference number.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours before your drop off time.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing by our customer service department to be valid for a refund.
- Please note that cancellation requests can only be processed during office hours.
- Customers who do not turn up at the car park for which the service is booked, or who do not turn-up in time to catch their flight, are not entitled to a refund.
- You have 14 days to cancel your booking, starting from the day after we confirm it. If you cancel within that period you will be refunded all charges that you have paid
- We do not accept cancellations after the booking period has begun, that is any time after the pre-booked arrival time or after we dispatch our driver to come and collect your vehicle from you, if sooner
- Cancellations should be made, preferably by email to email@example.com or by registered post.
Upon receipt of notice from you or notice by us that the contract between us will be cancelled, we will reimburse you by a refund onto the credit card or debit card from which payment for the Season Ticket was originally made in respect of any amounts to which you are entitled.
We can accept some non standard sized vehicles such as mobile homes, lorries, military or commercial vehicles, caravans and trailers but only by special prior arrangement. Additional charges will apply to all vehicles which do not fit in a standard size parking bay. Please contact us in advance for details.
- If your return flight is delayed and you require delivery of your vehicle after midnight of your scheduled return date and if parking outside of the booked period, you will be charged at the additional daily rate.
- Collection or return between midnight and 05.00 am carries a £25.00 surcharge and additional hourly charges where applicable.
- Additional days of parking must be paid for in full at the current rates.
- By leaving your vehicle in the care of 5 STAR PARKING you consent to the capturing, usage and processing of your vehicle registration mark and personal details via CCTV and ANPR for enforcement purposes, to calculate the relevant parking charges (if applicable) and to recover any outstanding payments. This includes our right to request and obtain the details of a vehicle’s registered keeper from the DVLA.
- Every vehicle in the Car Park or being serviced by the company is subject to a lien for all charges due or accruing from the customer to 5 STAR PARKING and 5 STAR PARKING reserves the right to refuse to release any vehicle from the Car Park until those charges have been paid.
- We reserve the right to sell any vehicle which it reasonably believes to have been abandoned.
- Before proceeding with the disposal of abandoned vehicles, 5 STAR PARKING will:
- Make reasonable enquiries with a view to identifying and contacting the registered keeper of the vehicle in question; and
Give 28 days’ notice of its intention to do so to the registered keeper by post addressed to the registered keeper’s last known address.
- Abandoned vehicles will be sold by auction whenever practicable and the proceeds of sale will be applied towards satisfaction of all sums owing to 5 STAR PARKING by the customer together with the expense of sale. In connection with such sale, 5 STAR PARKING shall be entitled to charge reasonable storage charges and in respect of the period during which the vehicle is in the possession of 5 STAR PARKING.
- Any balance of the sale proceeds remaining after satisfaction of all sums due to 5 STAR PARKING shall be held by 5 STAR PARKING on behalf of the registered keeper of the Vehicle and paid on proof of entitlement to the Vehicle.
- Claims may not be considered once the vehicle has left the airport, having been returned by us to its owner, so please make sure that you check your vehicle once you have received the car keys.
Variation of the Terms and Conditions
These terms cannot be varied except in writing by 5 STAR PARKING management. These terms will supersede over any other terms quoted for parking services carried out by 5 STAR PARKING and for vehicles parked on our premises including alleged verbal agreements and terms quoted on comparison sites or that of booking agents.
Applicable laws require that certain communications or information we send to you should be in writing. However, by providing us with your email address as part of your booking, you agree to this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such
communication be in writing. You must ensure that any notifications required to be made by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions is made in writing. All notices must be sent to our address
If we fail, at any time during the term of our contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights to which we are entitled under our contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, this shall not constitute a waiver of our rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations. A waiver by us of any default by you shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default by you of your obligations.
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of our contract are determined by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term will, to the extent that it is invalid or unlawful, be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. If you are a consumer, then you may have rights to bring court proceedings in the courts of the country in which you are domiciled. Otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you and we shall bring all court proceedings in the courts of England.
Complaints can be made by calling 020 during office hours, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Complaints can also send by writing to 5 Star ParkingLtd, London